1. Life Insurance
The Company offers a variety of products and services, including life insurance, mutual funds, annuities, pension, and retirement related services, as well as administration and asset management.
2. HEALTH AND DENTAL INSURANCE
Health insurance is an insurance that covers the whole or a part of the risk of a person incurring medical expenses, spreading the risk over numerous persons.
- The average cost of a trip to the emergency room for an adult is about $700, not including any tests or hospitalization, which may increase the bill to well over $1,000.
- A broken leg can cost up to $7,500.
- Average costs for childbirth are up to $8,800, and well over $10,000 for C-section delivery.
- The total cost of a hip replacement can run a whopping $32,000.
These examples sound scary, but the good news is that, with the right plan, you can protect yourself from most of these and other types of medical bills.
3. BUSINESS INSURANCE
Business insurance coverage protects businesses from losses due to events that may occur during the normal course of business. There are many types of insurance for businesses including coverage for property damage, company Key-Person, legal liability and employee-related risks.
4. TRAVEL INSURANCE
Travel insurance is an insurance product for covering unforeseen losses incurred while travelling, either internationally or domestically. Basic policies generally only cover emergency medical expenses while overseas, while comprehensive policies typically include coverage for trip cancellation, lost luggage, flight delays, public liability, and other expenses.
5. DISABILITY INSURANCE
Disability Insurance, often called DI or disability income insurance, or income protection, is a form of insurance that insures the beneficiary’s earned income against the risk that a disability creates a barrier for a worker to complete the core functions of their work.